Time, routine, daily life, free time, commitments, priorities, freedom, restrictions, balance, pressure, planning, organisation, leisure, relaxation, homework, social life, down time, control and opportunities.
To understand the importance of time upon our lives and to be able to make judgements about how we use our time.
• Describe what time is and connect the concept to our daily lives.
• Reflect upon the quantity and quality of time that is available to us.
• Examine the range of activities and commitments that compete for our time.
• Evaluate the importance of different activities and commitments that use up/consume our time.
• Appreciate the expectations of others and their preference for how we use our time.