Being the best
Best, premier, greatest, superlative, ranking, qualities, characteristics, comparison, differences, similarities, profile, participation benefits, feelgood, excitement, energetic, team, individual competition, play, opinion, objective, bias, subjective, persuasion, criteria and value.
To understand what we mean by the term ‘the best’ in relation to sport.
We will remember to:
• Make a list of all of the sports that we know and identify which ones we think are the best.
• Distinguish between a fact and an opinion.
• Discuss and describe what we mean by ‘the best’.
• Generate ideas and formulate reasons which justify what makes a sport ‘the best’.
• Compare and contrast criteria for making a sport ‘the best’.